CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

So Shine

so truee.

i'm like a shadow. i'm always here to accompany you every step of the way. but do you know the difference between a shadow and me? i'd be here even if there's no light to shine anymore 

:)



"cukup dengan hanya membiarkan rasa itu berbicara di hati dan semestinya hati yang lain turut mendengar"

and surely silence can sometimes be the most eloquent reply
-Ali Ibn Thalib r.a"


Selamat Malam .
Semoga salamku ini sampai kepadamu..




6 Orang Terkentut:

whitecappuccino said...

meaning..I'll always be there for you la ya?

Pesona Algebra said...

no, accompany him is not meant we are supposed to be together all the time. everything is taken away for a reason so there would be space for somthinx better..btw, who are you.. seems like you're following every post or maybe i was wrong..hahak :P

Anonymous said...

i love this post~ meaningful :) and ur blog; cool :)

whitecappuccino said...

I see..I'm just nobody..thanks for commenting and dropping by my blog..to appreciate those who dropped by my blog, I would try as much as possible to return the visit and drop comment as well. thanx! like ur blog.

MUZAK said...

love this enrty

yana M said...

wonderfull

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...